Buttered Chicken Curry Spaghetti.
You can have Buttered Chicken Curry Spaghetti using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttered Chicken Curry Spaghetti
- You need 2 of servings spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder (for boiling the spaghetti).
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken breast (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 4-5 of small tomatoes (cut into cubes).
- It’s 2 of small/baby onion (1/2 for the big one).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken stock powder (for seasoning).
- It’s 1-2 tbs of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of whole lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking cream.
- It’s 1 cup of water (you can use spaghetti's water).
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of black cummin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg powder.
- You need 3 pods of green cardamom.
- Prepare 20 gram of unsalted butter.
Buttered Chicken Curry Spaghetti instructions
- Prepare your spaghetti, boil it with water and chicken stock powder. Boil it until around 1 minute before your spaghetti instruction's package (if the package said 8 minutes, boil it around 7 minutes)..
- Drain your spaghetti, save the water for later purpose..
- Stir fry your chicken until golden brown, set aside..
- Use the remain oil from cooking the chicken and, add more olive oil if it's not enough. Stir fry your onion, garlic, and tomatoes..
- Add turmeric powder, curry powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, black cummins, green cardamom, and chilli flakes. (To make it simple, I prepared all of these dry ingredients previously into one bowl, when the time I want to use it, I could put them instantly at once.).
- After the onions and tomatoes a bit soften, add your cooking cream, ketchup, and spaghetti water..
- Add your chicken, season with sugar and chicken stock powder, butter, and add your lime juice as well..
- Add your boiled spaghetti, simmer with low heat for a while, let the liquid reduce a bit or until you find the right consistency for your spaghetti sauce..
- Serve your spaghetti into a big plate, garnish with sprinkle of black cummins or you could also add basil leaf for decorating your spaghetti.
- Have a nice try! 😁😁😁.