Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce. Dredge chicken in bread crumbs, making sure the chicken is evenly coated. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat a thin layer of olive oil. Chicken breasts stuffed with a spinach/ricotta/mozzarella mixture, then baked in your favorite spaghetti sauce.
To me, stuffed chicken has always seemed incredibly fancy. Even with all of my culinary experience, there are very few dishes that surpass the. Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Parmesan with so much cheese. You can have Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce
- You need 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella (block).
- Prepare 1/2 box of thin spaghetti.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dry italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Remove pan from oven; top each chicken roll with remaining cheese slices; return to oven and allow to grill/broil on medium heat. All the classic flavors of chicken Parmesan come together in this meatloaf stuffed with gooey mozzarella cheese. Spread half of the marinara sauce over top of meatloaf. Creamy and delicious, mozzarella is great tossed in salads, stuffed into sandwiches, stirred into pasta, and so much Individual servings of stuffed shells make an impressive presentation.
Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce instructions
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally on one side to make long "pockets" in center..
- Cut mozzarella into rectangular slices and fold into chicken centers..
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, Italian and garlic seasonings, 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, and salt and pepper..
- Melt 1/2 cup butter..
- Dip chicken breasts into butter, coating both sides, then cover in breadcrumb mixture, being careful to keep the mozzarella securely inside..
- Pour enough olive oil into a pan (on medium heat) to coat the bottom. Melt 2 Tbsp butter in pan..
- Cook chicken breasts on stove for two minutes per side (or until your preferred color), then place on nonstick baking sheet. (Baking sheet with aluminum foil and Pam spray will work, too.).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 tbsp fresh parsley..
- Cook spaghetti according to box instructions and preferred firmness, strain, and return to pot..
- Pour cream sauce over spaghetti and stir..
- Serve chicken breasts atop spaghetti, garnish with fresh parsley if desired..
If you have enough individual baking dishes, divide the shells and sauce. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese. Spicy Chicken Meatballs with Arrabbiata Sauce. Kids Can Make: Hash Brown, Tomato and Mozzarella Quiche.