Fennel spaghetti. Low fat and low calorie, this fennel spaghetti is a healthy vegetarian meal for two. Make it as an easy midweek meal and garnish with parsley and parmesan. Try out something new with mince- this pasta sauce is flavoured with fennel and rosemary and contains salty olives.
Pork and fennel goes together so well in these ones with a rich tomato sauce and plenty of spaghetti. Recognized for its subtly sweet flavor reminiscent of licorice and anise, fennel is absolutely delicious. It's also an incredibly versatile vegetable, with every part—crunchy bulb, fibrous stalk, feathery fronds.. You can cook Fennel spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fennel spaghetti
- Prepare 1 of fennel.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 50 grams of smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- You need 120 grams of spaghetti.
- You need 1 dash of curcuma.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond flakes.
- Prepare 10 ml of honey.
For the zucchini spaghetti, I'm sharing one of my favorite tricks. You see, I was once turned off by zucchini noodles because they were just too darn watery for my liking! I hated how adding them to the. Fennel provides relief from anemia, increases brain functioning, strengthens the immune system, and treats diarrhea.
Fennel spaghetti instructions
- Roast almonds and caramelize with honey.
- Thinly slice the fennel and boil for some minutes..
- Dice the onion.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add onions.
- Add curcuma and lemon juice.
- Throw in the fennel.
- Add some pepper and salt or soy sauce after your taste..
- (optional) add some honey if too sour.
- Boil spaghetti with salt (you can use the same water).
- Dice smoked salmon.
- Throw veggies, salmon and spaghetti together and toss it around..
- Put on your plate and garnish with the almonds.
It also relieves flatulence, and constipation. The blend of fennel and tuna makes. The main reason you should switch out regular spaghetti for pasta made with kamut? In this saucy entrée, caramelized fennel enhances kamut's naturally nutty flavor. At once elegant and peasant-ish, Thin Spaghetti with Fennel, Bacon and Parmesan has a few flavors that add up to complexity.