Spiced Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Spiced Mashed Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Mashed Potatoes
- You need 175 g of mash potato powder mix.
- Prepare 800 ml of water.
- You need 5-6 Tbs of all purpose cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of S&B Shichimi Japanese chili powder.
- Prepare 2 g of stevia packet or 1-2tsp sugar (optional).
Spiced Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Here is a photo of my favorite Japanese chili powder. It comes in small bottles too. If you don’t have this you can substitute with finely ground chili flakes or powder, add a dash of ginger powder (optional) and throw in a bit of sesame seeds (optional)..
- Mix in 1 c (250ml) water: All the spices and 3 Tbsp cream. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan heat remaining water and add 1/2 your mash potato powder (sprinkle a few at a time) while continuously stirring. Before it starts to form, pour in the spice mix. Then sprinkle in the remaining mash potato powder while continuously stirring..
- When it forms (no longer liquid), adjust taste by adding the remaining cream (1-3 Tbsp) and salt. Mix well. Taste as you add..
- Serve with your favourite fried or roasted protein. :).