Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake.
You can cook Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked chicken, shredded or cubed.
- It’s 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 (10.75 oz) of cans of "Heart Healthy" cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of pack of Velveeta, cubed (I used 10 oz).
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock or broth.
- You need 1 teaspoon of each of black pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Parsley flakes (optional).
- You need 1 (1.5 oz.) of package dry ranch mix.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped bacon or bacon bits.
- You need 1 cup of Italian, cheddar, or Parmesan cheese, grated.
Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake instructions
- Gather chicken or use rotisserie chicken (deboned & chopped) and set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook pasta Al Dente. Drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish..
- Combine chicken soup, velveeta, broth, and seasoning in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth..
- Whisk in dry ranch. Mix well..
- Place drained pasta and chicken in a large bowl. Pour cheese sauce over the chicken and pasta and toss until everything is covered.
- Pour into baking dish and top with shredded cheese and bacon pieces..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through..
- Note: Several items in this recipe contain sodium. Cut down on the salt by using low sodium ingredients and don't add any extra salt!.
- Nothing is written in stone here. Add or omit anything you want and make this recipe your own. You'll love it!.