Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔. Potato skins are baked until crisp, then filled with chili and cheese and topped with sour cream and chopped green onions. Reviews for: Photos of Super Loaded Chili Potato Skins. Loaded potato skins are kind of the perfect party food.
Check out these fully loaded sweet potato skins. Cut in half lengthways, leave to cool slightly then scoop the flesh into a bowl. This fully-loaded potato skin rounds recipe is a mashup of the ever-popular potato skins with the dip-able goodness of nachos. You can have Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔
- Prepare 3 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need Splash of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 2 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
It's perfect for a game day party, a weekday lunch, or a kid-friendly. It's heavy, served warm and fully loaded. There is a significant difference between the types of cooked potatoes. Crispy cheese potato skins, baked to a crisp, then topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and green onions.
Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔 instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Poke holes in potatoes after washing with a fork. Microwave them for 4 minutes flipping midway through. Cut in half and scoop out the centers using a spoon..
- Place potato skins in a lightly greased baking pan and bake 10 min. Remove skins and Mix potato filling with sour cream, milk, butter and spices. refill skins with the filling mixture..
- Top with diced bacon, cheese, mushrooms onion and Parmesan..
There is nothing like a plate full of crispy potato skins, filled with melty cheddar cheese, and topped with bacon bits, sour cream and green. When we think of TGI Fridays, fully loaded potato skins immediately come to mind. Packed with melted cheddar, applewood-smoked bacon, tangy sour cream, and a sprinkling of scallions, they're bursting with bold flavor. Tuck into loaded cheesy potato skins with this easy recipe that turns baked potatoes into something extra special. Rub the oil over the skins, then rub with a little salt.