You can cook Baked Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- It’s 1 box of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare 2 jars of your favorite sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (season to taste).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pack of pepperoni.
- It’s 1 bag of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Boil spaghetti noodles till al dente.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef (season to taste).
- Mix spaghetti sauce/sugar with meat.
- Drain noodles and add to pan.
- Add cream cheese to noodles.
- Pour meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Layer cheddar cheese and parmesan.
- Add pepperoni on top.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve with corn, salad, and garlic bread.