Tater crown cheeseburger casserole. Try this easy Cheeseburger Tator Tot Casserole Recipe. This is easy hamburger casserole is a crowd please and the kids go crazy over it so it is a win-win in our family. Tater Tots™ casserole meets Bisquick™ in this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie—and it's a match made in comfort-food heaven.
This Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything! So, I was thinking that I should really make a yummy Tater Tot Casserole. Ya see, I am not really big on casseroles because they typically are dense, loaded with calories, and has a lot of cheese (Says the one with lactose intolerance). You can cook Tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 pk of tater crowns.
- You need 1 pk of triple cheddar cheese.
- You need 5 of zesty garlic dill pickles (diced).
- It’s 1 cup of mustard.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
Cheesy delicious Tater Tot Cheeseburger Casserole bake. we will show you how to mke this this tasty dish. ⬇⬇⬇ Recipe Below ⬇⬇⬇ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! http. We're always down for a bacon cheeseburger but when we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious casserole with the addition of tater tots, we were totally hooked! This yummy casserole may be kind of a guilty pleasure, but it makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy, including. This basically tasted like your favorite warm, cheesy cheeseburger and fries all wrapped up together.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole instructions
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside..
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds)..
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters..
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
And did I mention that it took about five minutes to throw together, and that the house smelled divine while it cooked? Here is an easy crockpot recipe for bacon cheeseburger casserole with tater tots. Make this slow cooker dinner recipe idea for simple meal tonight. Enter this Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole! Why you will LOVE this recipe: It's super easy to make!