Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti). How To Make Spaghetti Recipe With Homemade Masala. A Step By Step Complete Recipe Of Spahetti With Pakistan Style. Best Spaghetti Recipe For Spaghetti Eating.
It's paired up with baked Mozzarella, Bacon and Parmesan crusted chicken breasts. Switch up you spaghetti by adding some chicken. Chicken breasts with spaghetti, creamy soups, cheese, tomatoes and chile peppers. You can have Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti)
- Prepare of Chicken (any type).🐔.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare of Lemon fresh🍋.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Spagiti 1 pack half kilo.
- It’s of Lemon dry.
- You need of Onion 1 big.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 2 big size 🍅.
- You need of Chili 🌶.
- Prepare 2 liter of Water almost.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper (depends on your taste.).
- Prepare of Curry (mild)".
- You need of Turmeric ".
- Prepare of Tomato paste 1 small pack.
- It’s of Sweet pepper fresh/bell pepper/cApsicum.
Toss the cabbage, potatoes and onion with the remaining spice mixture and bay leaves. Gently toss the potatoes & cabbage and return to the oven while the chicken rests. This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Spaghetti uses just seven ingredients for a fabulous, savory dinner. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings.
Spagiti ala chicken with potatoes. (Khabsa spagiti) step by step
- Sorry guys next time I take a picture how to and prepare or I make a small video. 😊.
- Same procedure of khabsa chicken macaroni..
- Thank you and enjoy your meals. 😊👌.
Cut Spaghetti and Potatoes in a light tomato sauce. Or better knows as Pasta e Patate. Add the pasta to the sauce and the potatoes. Serve in warm bowls with a generous sprinkle of Pecorino Romani cheese and black. Try Ree Drummond's Chicken Spaghetti recipe, made with baked pasta, creamy mushroom sauce and bell peppers, from The Pioneer Woman Loaded Sweet Potatoes with Ground Turkey, Mushrooms and Spinach.