You can have Veggie Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Spaghetti
- You need 85 g of whole wheat pasta, dry (spaghetti noodle).
- You need 1 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of carrott.
- You need 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 of green onion.
- It’s 1 of Thai green chilli pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
Veggie Spaghetti step by step
- In a pot bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Chop carrots and celery then add to pot.
- Add dry pasta to the pot and continue to boil for 6 minutes or per pasta cooking instrictions.
- Add spinach, green onion and thai pepper (optional) to pot approximately 2 minutes before pasta reaches desired tenderness.
- Drain water.
- Pour pasta and veggie mixture into bowl and toss with olive oil then serve.
- (Optional) replace spinach with kale and add a red beet.
- (Optional) add an egg with 3 minutes to go (the boiling water will poach the egg) and then add some parsley.