15 minute cheesy potato wedges. As the name suggests, Cheesy Potato Wedges is a delicious appetizer recipe that will give you a mouth-watering experience. This Continental recipe is prepared using potatoes, fresh cream, onion, mustard sauce, butter, mixed herbs and chilli flakes. How to make Cheeeeesy Potato Wedges in minutes.
Cheesy potato wedges are great as a side dish for dinner, or that last minute dish you could take to a potluck bbq. These amazing cheesy potato wedges To make these Cheesy Potato Wedges, you probably already have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry. Before you read the any further, you. You can cook 15 minute cheesy potato wedges using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 15 minute cheesy potato wedges
- Prepare 1 of medium baking potato per person, washed and pricked with a fork.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Seasoned salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, OR whatever seasonings you want.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
Thoroughly wash potatoes, cut in half, and slice into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. The sweet potato is no exception.
15 minute cheesy potato wedges instructions
- Put washed and pricked potatoes in the microwave and cook til firm but give some. Par cook them. It took mine about 5 minutes for 3 potatoes..
- Slice them into wedges. Spray and season all sides..
- Place in air fryer cut side up and cook on 425 for about 10 minutes. If they need longer go longer. When they’re brown and beautiful, sprinkle shredded cheese and go another minute or so..
- Spoon up some sour cream and DONE!.
Best consumed hot off the stove, these wedges are a healthy snack that satisfies your cheese fries cravings. Potato Wedges – Fried & Baked Potato Wedges. Line the potatoes on the parchment paper. Perfectly baked potato wedges recipe with rosemary. Drain potatoes, and then spread out.