Creamy dill pickle potato salad. If you love dill, then you need to try this dill pickle potato salad recipe. The tangy flavor of the pickle juice marries well with the creaminess of the mayonnaise. This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood.
It's definitely a popular BBQ side dish at all of our summertime parties. Easy creamy potato salad recipe with lots of tips for making it best, including the best Small, waxy and thin-skinned potatoes are best for potato salad. Small yellow, white or red potatoes are Celery and Pickles — The celery adds a lovely crunch and our house isn't stable without dill pickles in the. You can cook Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- Prepare 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- Prepare 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
A creamy dill pickle potato salad with crunchy dill pickles in a dill pickle juice infused dressing! Red skinned potatoes are the perfect choice for a potato salad they hold their shape while still giving a creamy texture and don't soak in a ton of water when they're boiled. This is for the dill pickle lovers! Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad instructions
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
I love dill pickles but it is equally delicious with sweet pickles. My dear late mother in law was a sweet pickle potato salad person. This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad from Spend with Pennies is a fellow blogger favorite!! Creamy, cool Dill Pickle Pasta Salad with crunchy bites and salty-sour dill pickles is a delicious bite for potlucks, picnics, and grilling! COOKING TIPS Be sure to use dill pickles, not sweet or bread and butter.