Potato Fry. potato fry recipe with video made in Indian style with simple and basic ingredients. Fried potatoes are a dish – or component of other dishes, such as Bauernfrühstück – essentially consisting of potatoes which have been fried, or deep-fried, in hot cooking oil, often with the addition of salt and/or other seasonings. If you can fry it, we're obviously going to try it.
Potato fry recipe with step by step photos and video – simple, easy and tasty recipe of potato fry. A no onion no garlic and vegan recipe. Aloo fry is one of those dishes that you can easily prepare for a. You can cook Potato Fry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Fry
- Prepare 4 of Russet potatoes (big).
- It’s 2 cups of Water (500 ml).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need as needed of Chilli powder.
This basic recipe for oven-baked fries gives you potatoes seasoned with thyme and topped with Cheddar cheese. Instructions make sure to fry on medium flame else potatoes will not cook from inside and turn crispy. fry the potatoes till it turns golden brown in colour from all the sides. Simple potato fry, a South Indian style recipe that goes well with rice & rasam. Learn how to make easy How many of you find it addictive to eat a tasty side dish like a simple potato fry with rice and.
Potato Fry step by step
- Add water and boil potatoes (unpeeled) for about 20 mins..
- Once boiled, wash them in cool water/ice bath to stop further cooking. This is called as "shocking". Remove the skin from the potatoes. Chop in bigger chunks..
- In a pan add oil and heat well. Then toss in the mustard seeds and wait till they pop! Following that, add chana dal, asafoetida, urad dal, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Mix well and sauté on low till the dals turn golden brown..
- Next; add the peeled potatoes to the oil. Combine oil with the potatoes and let it low roast untill the potatoes start getting a dark roast color. Kindly avoid burning by maintaining the heat on low. Keep tossing every 5 minutes. After 10 minutes, add salt. Then, finally turn off the stove and serve..
- Note: you can add spices of your choice. You can even boil peeled potatoes, but I prefer it with skin on for this recipe. Oil can be replaced with ghee as well. Grated/dry ginger may also be add to the pan when tempering. If interested, garlic may also be used after finely chopped..
This Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe is ultra crispy, perfectly seasoned, and irresistibly delicious. These sweet potato fries are delicious served as an appetizer, side dish, or snack. Are you wondering how to fry potatoes in a pan? Believe me, making exquisite home fried potatoes is simple as pie; well, they are effortless compared to making a pie. Pavakkai urulai roast – How to make pavakkai/bitter gourd roast with step by step pics and video recipe.