You can cook Chicken Spaghetti using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s 1 of whole barbecue chicken (or a rotisserie chicken).
- You need 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of chili fixin's rotel tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of large block of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves dices.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper diced (leave seeds if like spice).
- It’s 1 (17 oz) of mild chopped green chilies.
- It’s 1 (24 oz) of packet thin spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground marjoram.
Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Debone the chicken, removing skin and then shred in a bowl.
- In large pot bring water to boil and break spaghetti into three pieces and place in water for 6 mins. Remove from heat and drain water off..
- In a large pot saute' in olive oil the onion, garlic, and jalapeño pepper for a couple minutes then adding chicken, broth, soup, chili fixin's rotel tomatoes, & all seasons..
- Stir in velveeta cube cheese stirring occasional. If needs more liquid add 1/2 milk..
- Once cheese has melted add spaghetti to chicken sauce and simmer on low till ready to eat..