Matt's Easy Spaghetti.
You can have Matt's Easy Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matt's Easy Spaghetti
- It’s 1/4 cup of light olive oil.
- It’s 2 of large garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cans of crushed tomatoes with juice.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes with juices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of spring basil, 1/2 cup crushed basil.
- It’s 1 pound of dry spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 3 oz of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
Matt's Easy Spaghetti instructions
- Heat large pot to medium heat and add olive oil, heat till warm then add garlic and simmer for 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and basil springs, keep cooking until sauce boils, then lower heat and simmer, stir every few minutes, till thinckens (about 15- 20 min) and salt and basil leaves.
- Let sauce rest, while bringing a large pot of salted water to boil, and cook spaghetti for 8-9 minutes, drain pasta and toss in strainer..
- Serve spaghetti noodles. Then top with sauce and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese..