Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage.
You can have Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 1-2 of jalapeños depending on how much spice you like.
- Prepare 1 of hot banana pepper.
- You need 1 of purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of large ecrich sausage.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare Teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- Prepare 1/2 of sazon packet.
- Prepare to taste of Cajun season.
Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage instructions
- Wash everything up and cut the ends off everything and remove membrane and seeds from peppers. Cut the potatoes long ways and then cut into pieces. Finely dice the onion and peppers. Slice the sausage long ways and then into pieces..
- Put oil in a cast iron skillet and heat to medium. Place everything except the sausage in the pan and cover. Cook 15-20 min until potatoes are able to poke with a fork and feel soft. Remove lid, mix in sausage and fry another 5-10 minutes..