Spaghetti. Cпагетти – основа многочисленных итальянских блюд. Spaghetti Napoli (спагетти по-неаполитански) — с томатным соусом, Spaghetti Bolognese (спагетти по-болоньски). Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
These recipes provide the perfect toppings and complements for classic spaghetti noodles. Wait—there's more than just tomato sauce and meatballs? Spaghetti is a quick and easy dish that everyone loves. You can cook Spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti
- Prepare 1 bag of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce 🍅🥫.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef 🥩.
- You need 2 of tomatoes 🍅.
- It’s 1 of big onion 🌰.
- Prepare To taste of Salt 🧂.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
- It’s To taste of Spices,.
Change up your typical pasta night with our wide variety of spaghetti recipes. There's really nothing quick or easier to make than spaghetti. Find dozens of ways to turn spaghetti into an exciting dinner, including creamy chicken spaghetti, spaghetti and meatballs, baked spaghetti, and more. Spaghetti recipes from authentically Italian to quick and easy dinners.
Spaghetti step by step
- We cut the onion into small pieces and put it in the saucepan with olive oil and sauté it until it becomes golden in color, add the crushed tomato to it and mix them well, then add the minced meat with the addition of salt, spices and black pepper and continue to stir until it is cooked and it may take about 15 minutes.
- Add tomato paste to the previous mixture, and after 4 minutes add the pasta to the mixture with constant stirring, then add two cups of water and leave the mixture until it is cooked about 20 minutes.
One of the most popular types of pasta, spaghetti is made from durum wheat and comes in medium-thin strands. Go beyond meatballs and marinara the next time you prepare a pot of spaghetti. Rhymes: -ɛti. spaghetti (usually uncountable, plural spaghettis). A type of pasta made in the shape of long thin strings. A dish that has spaghetti as a main part of it, such as spaghetti bolognese. (informal) Any type of pasta. (informal).