Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes. Noodle With Olive "Milaneza," Peppers, Tomatoes And Anchovies and Capers Sauce For "The. This spaghetti with tomatoes, capers, herbs, and white wine was a quick summer recipe we threw together when on vacation in Greece. We picked up some herbs, sweet cherry tomatoes, a lemon, a head of garlic, a box of pasta, a little bottle of capers, and a bottle of local white wine.
Season with salt and pepper and whisk until well mixed. Add the spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until barely tender. In a hot skillet, melt the butter and continue to cook until dark brown. You can cook Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes
- You need of Thin Spaghetti for one.
- You need 2-3 of small sweet tomatoes dices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms dices.
- Prepare 1 of large clove of garlic diced.
- Prepare to taste of Capers.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil or Italian seasoning (optional).
Add the capers, zucchini, and bell pepper to stop the butter from cooking any further, and cook, stirring, until tender. Home » Recipes » Dinner Recipes » Spaghetti with creamy bacon & mushroom sauce. I then sauté the mushrooms in a bit of that bacon fat with garlic and then add the bacon back in before I add the cream. Cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling, lightly salted water.
Spaghetti with Capers, Mushrooms & Tomatoes step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water 6 minutes. (optional couple slices of butter in water when bring to boil. Strain and put aside..
- Dice garlic, tomatoes & mushrooms and put aside..
- In a skillet on medium high melt butter and pour in wine. Sauté garlic, first for about 1 minute then add mushrooms & capers for about 3 to 4 minutes staring constantly. Add tomatoes & seasonings, stir for about a minute, then mix in pasta stirring to mix well. If a little dry add a little more butter and continue stirring till melted. Enjoy!.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Sauté the fennel until soft, then add the garlic and cook gently until pale gold. Add the anchovies, press with a wooden spoon, then add the chilli. When the anchovies fall apart, toss in the currants, capers. Mushrooms cooked in butter and wine top homemade marinara sauce and angel hair pasta for an amazingly delicious meal.