Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs.
You can have Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs
- You need 3 lbs of Cambray potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Dijon mustard (I recommend the one with whole grains).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 5 of scallions.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh dill.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Potato Salad with Mustard & Herbs step by step
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then cook uncovered until done (20-25 minutes). They're done when a knife slides easily in and out of a potato. Meanwhile:.
- Chop scallions, parsley and dill (doesn't need to be too fine a chop). Combine..
- In a large bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar. Then, very slowly (as if you were making mayonnaise), add the oil while whisking briskly (say that five times fast!). This creates a creamy emulsified dressing that makes all the difference in the world!.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain them and rinse them with cold water to cool them down. Once at room temperature, cut them in halves. Combine with the dressing, mixing gently to coat them. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the chopped herbs and scallions, combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and bask in its beauty!.
- Serve and enjoy! (a nice cold beer is an excellent pairing).