Hungarian Potato Paprikash.
You can have Hungarian Potato Paprikash using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hungarian Potato Paprikash
- Prepare 2 of hot dogs (if using).
- Prepare Handful of squared bacon (if using).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hungarian sweet paprika.
- Prepare 3 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- Prepare 5 of big potatoes.
- It’s Half of tomato.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
Hungarian Potato Paprikash step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan,add the onions that you did cut into small squares, stir often, fry the onions until translucent.
- Take the onion off the oil, add the Hungarian sweet paprika,cumin seeds, salt and pepper to taste. Add the squared bacon and hot dogs. Add the half tomato cut in squares. Add the peeled and potatoes cut into squares. Add 3-4 cups of water, stir well. Continue cooking covered until potatoes are soft..