Potato and chorizo tacos. Douglas Cullen, This blog generates income via ads and affiliate links which earn us a small commission. Enjoy these taco stand style potato and chorizo tacos topped with salsa verde. They are salty, greasy and spicy, and that is a good thing, a very good thing.
It's a very straight-forward process to get there, but it. Mexican chorizo and potatoes on homemade flour tortillas and fresh tomatillo salsa verde. I live in the Los Angeles, California area where procuring good chorizo is never a problem. You can cook Potato and chorizo tacos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and chorizo tacos
- Prepare .75-1 lb of chorizo(my recipe or yours).
- Prepare 1 of white onion (1/2 cup finely diced and onion chopped the rest for service).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of gold potato petite diced.
- It’s to taste of Ancho.
- It’s to taste of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of smoked paprika.
- You need to taste of salt.
From Tacos, Tortillas and Tamales by Roberto Santibanez. Mexican chorizo is a raw pork sausage flavored with cumin and garlic. If you can't find it, you can substitute regular American breakfast sausage. These breakfast tacos do have a bit of a kick, from the Mexican chorizo and the serrano peppers in the potatoes, but it can easily be modified to be less The best way to start your day is with these chorizo, potato and egg breakfast tacos!
Potato and chorizo tacos instructions
- Start by adding some evo to a pan and heat. Add the chorizo and cook until cooked through and crumbling.
- Add the onions and potatoes and add another glug of oil and season by dusting the top with ancho, cumin, paprika, garlic powder followed by a few pinches of salt and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the chorizo back in with a some fresh cilantro and cook for an additional 5 minutes, taste for salt. Serve with accoutrements like white onion, tomatoes, cotija cheese, avocado, cilantro and spicy crema..
Spicy and savory, with an easily customizable heat level. These quick and easy breakfast tacos with chorizo, potato hash, and eggs are ridiculously flavorful and the perfect meal any time of day. Juicy, highly seasoned Mexican chorizo is the key to these classic tacos, and we devised a quick method for making our own. Chorizo and Potato Tacos. by: Julia Turshen. This taco filling has all of the familiar and gratifying appeal of really good corned beef hash.