Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan. This Eggplant Parmesan Spaghetti combines the deeply flavored tomato meat sauce with crispy panko-crusted eggplant, delivering an outstanding pasta dish just as good as the restaurants. Dish out Baked Eggplant Parmesan Spaghetti at dinner and enjoy the compliments. Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried.
Chef Matthew Thompson with Harvest Table Culinary Group cooks up Eggplant Parmesan with Spaghetti Marinara Recipe available here. This baked eggplant parmesan recipe will become one of your family favorites! Let the hot eggplant Parmesan rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving. You can have Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan
- Prepare of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
My eggplant parmesan recipe will be the one you use over and over again. The extra prep step is Eggplant Parmesan. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Prepare the Eggplant and Spaghetti Dish.
Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan instructions
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done… (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..
Bring a large pot of water to boil. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness. Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches make for a great hot lunch or dinner and have crispy eggplant, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, marinara sauce, and basil. The eggplant Parmesans I've ordered over the years at restaurants have varied considerably, but I've grown to expect heavy, greasy, breaded eggplant served with marinara and standard-issue spaghetti.