Baked Spaghetti. Baked spaghetti is pretty much a mash-up of all the best qualities of classic spaghetti and a cheesy baked lasagna. The hearty casserole consists of spaghetti noodles and meat sauce layered with. Toss with spaghetti, then transfer to baking dish and top with mozzarella and Parmesan.
Homemade Baked Spaghetti Recipe – HOW TO MAKE BAKED SPAGHETTI EASY Please Subscribe, Like, Comment, & Share This Baked Spaghetti is to die for Guys. The Best Baked Spaghetti Recipes on Yummly Easy Baked Spaghetti, Vegan Baked Spaghetti, Four-cheese Baked Spaghetti. You can have Baked Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti
- You need of Spaghetti or Angel Hair pasta.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1-2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Seasonings for meat/sauce.
- You need of Oregano.
- You need of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
I need to find a new doctor. The one I have now always leaves me feeling confused and This easy Baked Spaghetti recipe is a kid friendly as it gets but has a couple more. We really enjoyed this for dinner. I think it would be a great meal to take for a shut-in or a new neighbor.
Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Dice onion. Oil skillet and cook onion on medium until nicely browned..
- Add ground beef and seasonings to skillet and increase heat to medium high. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add diced tomato and pasta sauce to skillet, add seasonings, and reduce heat to low/simmer. Stir occasionally. At this time, start boiling pasta water with a little bit of oil and salt..
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until done. Drain pasta, leaving some of the pasta water behind. Return pasta to stove with burner on low..
- Season pasta and add in block of cream cheese. Stir until well mixed without lumps, add more water if needed. Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Grease baking dish with oil or cooking spray and begin layers of sauce and pasta, and then add cheese on top. Cover dish with lid or foil..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese on top is browned/melted..
This super easy dinner recipe is sure to be a huge hit in your house like it is in mine. If you are a fan of spaghetti this easy Baked Spaghetti will turn into your number one. Baked spaghetti is a richer type of Italian pasta casserole. Similar to lasagna but with smaller noodles so every bite has spaghetti sauce and cheese. How to make these baked spaghetti and meatball cups?