Pan-fried potatoes. A lot of pan fried potatoes (or crispy breakfast taters) take wayyy longer than they should. You're first asked to boil the potatoes then chop and fry them. We can hardly think of anything more annoying.
Pan Fried Potatoes are simple, easy, crispy, golden bites of heaven! Seared in buttery goodness it's one of the best potato side dishes. Is there anything better than a soft potato with a crispy exterior. You can cook Pan-fried potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried potatoes
- Prepare 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- It’s to taste of Olive oil 🍾.
- You need to taste of salt 🧂.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of steak seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt with parsley 🧄🍃.
Pan-fried potato slices in a skillet is one of the easiest things to make! This is the best pan fried potatoes slices recipe ever! In a nutshell, all you need to do is peel and slice your potatoes and cook. Spray large frying pan with olive oil and add potatoes, onions,paprika and garlic adding more oil as needed to brown the potatoes.
Pan-fried potatoes instructions
- Peel the potatoes, slice them and sprinkle the pan with olive oil,.
- Before you put in the pan you need to season the potatoes and leave them about 15 min..
Cook on medium heat until tender and browned. Pan Fried Potatoes and Onions-Lyonnaise PotatoesJoe's Healthy Meals. These fried potatoes are so easy to make! Plus, they are naturally gluten-free and Fried Potatoes are perfect for breakfast! They are also a great side dish, especially with meat.