Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup. Перевод слова corn, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Спряжение corn [kɔ:n]Глагол. When thinking of a band name, someone suggested "corn", but the band rejected that name, so Shaffer had the idea to spell the name with both a "K" instead of a "C", and a backwards "R", so the band's. Транскрипция и произношение слова "corn" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɔːn/. (US, Canada) IPA(key): /kɔɹn/. From Middle English corn, from Old English corn, from Proto-Germanic *kurną, from Proto-Indo-European *ǵr̥h₂nóm ("grain; worn-down"), from *ǵerh₂- ("grow old, mature").
Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass bearing. Corn, gluten-free cereal grain native to the Americas. Alternative Titles: Indian corn, Zea mays, maize. You can have Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup
- It’s 3 of Corn ears.
- You need 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1500 ml (50.72 fl oz) of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- It’s 10 g (0.35 oz) of Butter.
- You need 1 of Broth cube.
- It’s to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Parsley.
Observe the underground germination of sweet cornTime-lapse video, filmed over three weeks. Corn definition, a tall cereal plant, Zea mays, cultivated in many varieties, having a jointed, solid stem and bearing the grain, seeds, or kernels on large ears. Wikipedia Article About Corn on Wikipedia. Because of its high protein and carbohydrate content, corn has been an important nutritional resource for thousands of years.
Corn & Sweet Potato Rich Cold Potage Soup instructions
- Peel sweet potato, chop and soak in water to remove the scum. *Approximately 5 mins..
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Peel the corn, remove the silk, then cut off the kernels. *Use the cobs later, so please keep them. The photos are 4 ears, but just 3 ears are enough for this soup..
- Stir-fry onion with butter..
- Add salt & pepper and stir-fry. *Add them to make the onion lightly salted. To reduce the amount, do this here. After mixing with sweet potatoes or corn, it would be a little difficult to adjust to make it lightly salted..
- Add sweet potatoes and stir-fry..
- Add corn and stir-fry..
- Add half of the milk (750 ml)..
- Add broth cube and melt it..
- Put all corncobs in to get more flavor and stew well with low heat..
- Stop the heat, remove all corncobs, and blend well..
- Add the rest of the milk (750 ml), heavy cream, and mix..
- Stew with low heat agan..
- Stop the heat and let it cool a bit. Then pour into a heat resistant container. When cool enough put in the refrigerator until cold..
- Pour into a cup and sprinkle parsley for a nice presentation!.
- "Rich Kabocha Squash Potage Soup" is also good! Recipe ID : 13039187.
Corns Aid in Skin Care If you like munching on popcorns. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. CORN Meaning: "grain," Old English corn "single seed of a cereal plant; seeds of cereal plants generally; plants which… See definitions of corn. Dent corn, also called field corn, is the most widely grown corn in the U. It is used primarily for It contains a mix of hard and soft starches that become indented once the corn is dried, thus the name. corn – WordReference English-Greek Dictionary.