Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce. Baby bok choy, lightly cooked just until bright green, is the star of this Chinese side dish, which gets earthy sweetness from oyster sauce and portobello mushrooms. Mix the potato starch and water in a small bowl, and stir Reviews for: Photos of Chinese-Style Baby Bok Choy with Mushroom Sauce. Bok Choy & Mushroom in Oyster Sauce (Chinese Vegetarian Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen.
Taiwanese Braised Cabbage With Dried Shrimp Mushrooms and Tofu With Mustard Greens is a Vegetarian Must-Have for Your Chinese New Year A Guide to Celebrating the Chinese Lunar New. Potatoes cooked in broth with mushrooms add body and thickness to this simple, puréed potato mushroom soup. Rinse the mushrooms clean and pat them dry. You can have Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce
- It’s 2 of small russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 2 bunches of Bok-choy.
- You need of ☆1/2 TBSP soy sauce.
- Prepare of ☆1/2 TBSP hondashi.
- Prepare of ☆2 TBSP Dijon mustard.
Trim off and discard any dried stem ends. A few dashes of your favorite hot sauce. Use Caution When Blending Hot Ingredients. This simple clear soup featuring mushrooms, bok choy, and shrimp is a speedy supper option.
Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce step by step
- Wash bok-choy and cut..
- Cut potatoes into thin strips.
- Cut off the stems and wash mushrooms.
- In a large pan, pour large amount of vegetables oil. Sauté potatoes with high heat until they get golden brown..
- Add bok-choy and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes..
- Add ☆sauce and sauté for an additional 2 minutes and enjoy!.
Serve with gourmet crackers for a light meal. Potato pastry is a wonderful way of using up leftover mashed potato, and this savoury tart is delicious hot or cold. When the leek-and-mushroom mixture has cooled, stir in the mascarpone and mustard until well combined. Bok Choy – Bok choy is one of the best anti-inflammatory foods you can eat! This Soba Noodle Soup with bok choy, mushrooms and miso is the BEST!