Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce. This creamy lemon shrimp spaghetti recipe is easy enough to make on a weeknight and impressive enough to serve at a dinner party. This creamy shrimp pasta recipe is one of my favorites. Sometimes a creamy pasta is the only thing that will do.
Switch it up and make this creamy, fresh, lemon pepper shrimp spaghetti that's bursting with flavor. Plump shrimp marry perfectly with spaghetti and aromatics like garlic, chile flakes and the fruity zest of Meyer lemon. And to give the dish its deliciously creamy finish, we're stirring in a bit of quark (a fresh cheese) just before serving, lightly coating the spaghetti, shrimp and seasonal broccoli. You can cook Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce
- You need of Spaghetti (100 grams for person).
- You need of Shrimp.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Lemon zest.
- You need 3 tablespoon of table cream, or heavy cream.
- It’s of Italian parsley.
- It’s of Chopped garlic and onion.
- It’s Half of a tablespoon of chicken flavor bouillon.
- You need of Butter or olive oil (2 tablespoon).
Meanwhile, whisk the olive oil, parmesan and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl to blend. The lemon cream sauce adds such a nice, bold zing to this pasta. I finished it off with some parmesan and chopped basil to make it even more delicious! Creamy Lemon Shrimp Spaghetti – substituted chicken base/ water for wine.
Shrimp spaghetti with creamy lemon sauce step by step
- Cook the onion and the garlic in butter or olive oil….
- Add the shrimp, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes….
- Add the lemon juice.
- … the chicken flavor….
- Now it’s time to add the cooked spaghetti, the table cream and the lemon zest….
- Season it with a little bit of salt, mix all together and it’s done!.
Used rosemary oregano and basil for spices. Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. This lemon cream sauce loaded shrimp pasta makes for an easy weeknight dinner and if you have leftovers, it makes for a perfect lunch. The lemon cream sauce adds such a nice, bold zing to this pasta. I finished it off with some parmesan and chopped basil to make it even more delicious!