Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard.
You can have Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 5 of chicken livers.
- Prepare 5 of chicken gizzards.
- Prepare 6 of red chilies.
- It’s 5 of cayenne peppers (option).
- Prepare 10 of shallots.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of coriander.
- You need 5 of candlenuts.
- You need 2 cm of galangal (crushed).
- Prepare 1 of lemonggrass (crushed).
- It’s 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of sugar.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Potato Sambal With Chicken Liver and Gizzard step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes into small cubes and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- Clean up and wash chicken livers and gizzards and fry boil until a half cook.
- Remove Chicken Livers and gizzards from the pan and cut them into small cubes, set aside.
- For sambal : remove red chili's seeds, blend red chili,shallot,garlic,candlenut,coriander,cayenne pepper..
- Heat oil in the pan and fry sambal,bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, lemonggrass,galangal until fragran..
- Add fried potato, chicken livers abd gizzards. Mix well..
- Add chicken powder,sugar and pepper,stir and cook for few minutes.Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking..
- And when ready place it in the serving dish. Serve with rice..
- Happy Cooking… 🥳🥳.