Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas. Pakistani/Indian Style Chicken, Potato and Green Peas Rice! This Quick & Delicious recipe will have everyone wanting more. Charlie Andrews Demonstrates on how to make a all in one meal.
Pork Loin with Mole de OllaPork. It is loaded with bacon, potato, ham, and green peas, making the dish into a full meal. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. You can cook Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas
- Prepare 2 cups of rice🍚.
- Prepare 1 can of green peas.
- It’s 1.7 pounds of chicken 🐔.
- You need 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt 🧂.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper🍋.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt 🧄.
- It’s 1 tsp of seven spices.
- You need 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
Check toward the end of the cooking time to. I had it with rice flour chapathi…and it really tastes good…. Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful and easy recipes. Chicken Giniling is best served with warm white rice.
Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas instructions
- Clean the chicken,sprinkle all the Spices.
- Cut the potatoes cubes and fry them, cook the rice, and mix with the potatoes and the peas..
- Last things we put the mixture in side the chicken and also between the skin and the meat..
- Cooking about 1hours and 45 minutes..
It can be enjoyed either for lunch or dinner. Sometimes, I like to have it as a filling for hot pandesal. Note: add water or chicken broth as needed. Green potatoes are more than just undesirable — they can also be dangerous. Here's all you need to know about green potatoes and whether Some cut their losses and toss the green potatoes, while others remove the green spots and use them anyway.