Easy Simple Spaghetti. I needed some sauce and quick! I am not a fan of the jarred stuff.plus I didn't want to go to the store. Enjoy these pasta spaghetti with some toasted bread.
Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. It's really easy to make spaghetti at home! You can cook Easy Simple Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Spaghetti
- You need 12 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil pasta.
- It’s 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic heeping.
- It’s 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare To taste of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Using jarred tomato sauce means you can have dinner on the table in under a half hour, too. Keep on reading to find out how to make a basic spaghetti with. Spaghetti is a quick and easy dish that everyone loves. Change up your typical pasta night with our wide There's really nothing quick or easier to make than spaghetti.
Easy Simple Spaghetti step by step
- Brown the beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic. When mostly browned add tomatoes simmer 5 minutes. After 5 minutes add the remaining ingredients except cheese..
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package. Drain add the parsley and some olive oil serve with sauce on top of pasta. Add cheese I hope you enjoy!!.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, add the spaghetti to the boiling water, and cook according to package directions; strain. Delicious pasta dishes from classic spaghetti Bolognese to easy salmon linguine. Find the perfect pasta recipe for any occasion, only at BBC Good Food. This spaghetti with peas recipe is DIVINE.