Loaded Veggie Spaghetti.
You can have Loaded Veggie Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded Veggie Spaghetti
- It’s 1 1/2 of lbs. hamburger (or use sausage or both!).
- Prepare 1 of large can diced tomatoes (or 2 regular cans).
- It’s 1 of regular can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of small can black olives, chopped or sliced.
- It’s of seasonings to taste: garlic, pepper, parsley, basil, oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained.
- It’s of Optional: 15 to 20 slices pepperoni cut in half.
Loaded Veggie Spaghetti step by step
- Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion and bell peppers until browned. Drain and return to pot..
- Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms and black olives. Add pepperoni if desired..
- Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until your spaghetti noodles are done cooking..
- Even the kids dig it! 😏.