One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli. If you're anything like me, you can only have "steak and potatoes" every once in a while because it can get old and uninspired. So, I made a few healthy and flavorful tweaks to the old favorite of steak and potatoes. Instead of using a large ribeye or new york steak, I chose a sirloin and sliced it very thinly.
Easy Steak & Potatoes Recipe Hey y'all! Welcome back to Shawna Rae, a cooking and cleaning channel for busy moms. The steak and potatoes are covered in garlic and herb and it's all made on one pan! You can have One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4).
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 5 of cloces garluc, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- You need to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1/3 c of light sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
How many calories in steak and potatoes? If you love this recipe, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and. Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it's our easy–and healthy–take on steak frites. Meanwhile, peel then quarter your sweet potatoes and cut them into ½-inch.
One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli instructions
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side..
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve..
A one-pan meal equals easy cleanup and less time in the kitchen. It's the perfect meal for hungry appetites and is bursting with mouthwatering flavor. Sirloin steak is a cut of beef that is tender, yet lean. We wanted our meat, potatoes, and vegetables, all in a single pan. This all-in-one meal uses layering to cook each component perfectly.