Pizza Spaghetti Casserole.
You can have Pizza Spaghetti Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of package spaghetti.
- You need 1/2-1 lb of sausage.
- You need 1 of diced pepper.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 24 ounces of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
Pizza Spaghetti Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place in baking dish. I do not break the spaghetti in pieces..
- Chop your onion and pepper..
- Brown your sausage breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Drain..
- Whisk egg, milk, garlic powder, oregano and 1/4 cup Mozzarella together in a bowl. Pour over the spaghetti..
- Pour pizza sauce over the spaghetti, gently mix to coat the spaghetti. You may need more or less sauce depending on your taste..
- Add the peppers, onions, sausage, and pepperoni to top of spaghetti..
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly and veggies are cooked..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting..
- Serve this by itself or add garlic bread and salad..