Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) I did a double batch this weekend and it packed a solid punch of flavor and deliciousness! However, I too had a problem with structure. Bake your spaghetti with ground beef, taco seasoning, tomatoes, chiles, black beans, cheese, and salsa for a different kind of taco night.
But when you bake your meatballs on a bed of spaghetti and homemade marinara sauce topped with a crapload of cheese, there's nothing basic about it. Very carefully, in batches, place the meatballs in the oil and brown them well on all sides over medium-low heat, turning carefully with a spatula or a fork. Proceed with the recipe but skip the sauce topping. You can have Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11 using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 42 ounces of your favorite sauce I used Mid's meat sauce.
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1 pound of thin spaghetti.
- You need 4 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt for last seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil divided.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- Prepare 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need of Meat.
- You need 3/4 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need of Extras.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced stuffed green olives.
- Prepare To taste of grated parmigiano reggiano cheese.
Fun, handheld, portable baked spaghetti and meatball cups with your leftovers!! Perfect for school lunch box, get-togethers, parties and even dinner. But meatballs and spaghetti have always eluded me. Either the sauce was too salty or too thin, or there just wasn't enough of it or the meatballs were hard, dry or overcooked.
Spaghetti and Meatballs batch 11 instructions
- Boil the pasta with salt and 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. Drain when done put back in pot add the rest of the oil and toss with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Spread meat on plate, add seasonings and push into meat..
- Pinch of a bit to form meatballs..
- Fry in a pan turning as needed. You can shake a bit with lid on to turn them, letting them roll. When done set aside and drain the drippings..
- Season the rest of the meat with salt and pepper the same way. Brown the pan. Get the sauce and add..
- Stir and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- Slice the olives and add into the sauce. Simmer covered stirring often, for 15 minutes..
- Serve, with cheese on top, I hope you enjoy!.
I chose all the wrong meats and cooked them well or the right ones and cooked them until they were like shoe leather. For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. This one is a store cupboard saviour. Once hot, fry the meatballs on all sides until nicely coloured, being careful not to burn them. You may need to do this in batches.