Spaghetti and Crab Meat.
You can have Spaghetti and Crab Meat using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Crab Meat
- You need 1 lb. of crab meat.
- You need 28 oz. of can of crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 TBS. of tomato paste.
- You need 2-3 TBS. of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 5-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Fennel.
- You need 1 TBS. of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 lb. of spaghetti.
- Prepare of Parsley, for sprinkling on top before serving.
Spaghetti and Crab Meat step by step
- In a large pot, sauté chopped onions and minced garlic in the olive oil until translucent, about 3 minutes..
- Add all other ingredients (except spaghetti) and lower heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 2 hours. You may need to add more water after awhile if it starts to evaporate..
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and put in a large bowl. Top with the crab sauce..
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve..
- Serve with garlic bread or a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.