Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes. These crispy smashed potatoes are best when they're hot and fresh, so right off the pan is actually the best Smashed potatoes aren't the quickest potato option around (you'll boil them until tender, then smash and Creamy or herbed sauces contrast deliciously with these golden, craggy potatoes. Season the potatoes well with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Ultra Crispy Smashed Potatoes are straight forward to make – boil, squish, drizzle, bake – but there are two little tips I've discovered along the way: Let the potatoes steam dry a bit after smashing them.
Place another rimmed baking sheet on top, then push down firmly to smash potatoes (alternately, use the bottom of a mug or measuring cup to smash each one individually). Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Herbed Yogurt. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes
- Prepare 2 pounds of baby potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Prepare to taste of Rosemary and thyme.
- You need to taste of Sea salt.
Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover them with water. Sprinkle a few pinches of salt into the pot and bring it to a boil over high heat. Truly CRISPY Smashed Potatoes baked with garlic, olive oil and herbs, find out how to make them on noshtastic.com!! Smashed Potatoes baked with garlic, olive oil and herbs, fluffy in the middle and truly crispy on the top!!
Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes instructions
- Wash baby potatoes. Leave skin intact. Place them in a microwave save bowl and cover with a plate or lid. Microwave on medium (700W) for 8-10mins. Check that potatoes are cooked through..
- Placed potatoes on parchment paper. Smashed with a heavy bottom mug, till they split. Drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle herbs and sea salt..
- Baked in preheated oven at 220 Degrees Celsius for 20-30 mins till nice and crispy..
- Serving options: Pan-fried salmon and roasted asparagus..
You guys, these are the PERFECT gluten. This is our favorite side dish ever! Crispy smashed potatoes roasted in the oven to perfection. Serve them with a dipping sauce or as a side dish! Crispy Smashed Potatoes are addictive enough to eat on their own or you can serve them with Herbed Chicken in the Crock Pot, Sweet Balsamic Glazed Chicken or simple Veggie Filled Frittata to make an irresistible vegetarian meal.