Tater tot casserole. Frozen tater tots, Cheddar cheese, ground beef, and cream of mushroom soup combine for a comfort food classic in this recipe. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. The traditional Tator Tot Casserole has gone south! Put a new twist to your traditional favorite hot dish with a taste of Tex Mex. You can have Tater tot casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater tot casserole
- It’s 1 pack of shred sharp cheddar.
- It’s 2 of small packs of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of rolls of jimmy dean sausage or neeses sausage.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of mince garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of of pack of mini tater tots.
This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping! It's great for any dinner or holiday meal. Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and.
Tater tot casserole instructions
- Prep heat oven 375.
- Brown sausage, mix in garlic. Cook together..
- Heat cream cheese in small sauce pan until smooth.
- In large bowl mix sausage, cream cheese together then add in cheddar cheese. Last mix in tater tots. Mix together until all is completely covered..
- Pour in 8×8 glass pan cook til browned.
- Make sure you drain grease off as much as possible..
This delicious taco-inspired tater tot casserole recipe is chock-full of black beans, corn, ground beef and a whole lot of flavor. Oh, did I mention it's also loaded with cheese? Vegetarian Tater Tot Casserole (Vegan)Kitchen Confidante. White Trash Tater Tot Casserole with DaiyaSnarkyVegan. This simple Tater Tot Casserole is the perfect go-to comfort food recipe!