Nut and Chicken Spaghetti.
You can cook Nut and Chicken Spaghetti using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nut and Chicken Spaghetti
- It’s of Chicken and Sauce.
- It’s 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 pint of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of capers and a glug of the brine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1 pound of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 3 quarts of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 10 ounces of whole milk mozzarella cheese.
Nut and Chicken Spaghetti instructions
- Get the water boiling with salt and oil. When boiling add the pasta and cook it the way you like it. Retain some of the pasta water..
- Cut the chicken into manageable portions to eat with pasta. Heat a deep pan. Add butter, chicken, and garlic..
- When the chicken is done add all the nuts,* see note below, and remaining seasonings..
- Add the flour coating the chicken. Sauté for 5 minutes..
- Add the broth and stir well getting any bits and pieces off the bottom. Once the pan is deglazed and thickened, using pasta water if necessary to make more thinner..
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary. Now you don't want this to thin or to thick..
- Add pasta to the sauce. Stir in well..
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top cover with some pasta water to let rest. The cheese is melted, dip and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
- Note below * the nuts consist of mainly Brazil nuts, and walnuts, then, pecan, hazelnuts, and almond..