Aloo(Potato) parata. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most.
Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye. Aloo parata is an Indian flat bread recipe made of wheat flour stuffed with boiled potatoes mixed with masalas. It is cooked by drizzling ghee on it. You can have Aloo(Potato) parata using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo(Potato) parata
- You need 2-3 of medium sized potatoes(boiled and grated/smashed).
- You need 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of string of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilly powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi(optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro/coriander leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoon of cooking oil.
- You need of Roti/chapati dough.
- You need of 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Water to mix and make a soft dough.
Put the mashed potatoes, coriander and cumin powders, cumin seeds, turmeric, chili powder, salt to taste, chopped fresh coriander and grated ginger into a large mixing bowl. You must always use cold potatoes or the filling becomes gooey. If you don't want to add too much All you need to prepare this easy recipe is: Wheat flour, boiled potatoes, green chillies, coriander. Aloo paratha recipe- a rustic dhaba (highway eateries) style recipe to make delicious potato stuffed Indian flatbread, the most popular one of all north Indian parathas.
Aloo(Potato) parata instructions
- Take a deep pan heat up, once the pan is hot add oil.
- Once the oil is hot add onion, chopped curry leaves and sauté for 5 minutes/golden brown on medium flame.
- Then add all the masala powders mentioned above and sauté for 3-4 minutes and add kasuri methi (optional) mix and then turn off the flame.
- Once the pan is cooled then add smashed/grated potatoes to it and mix properly then add finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- To make parata.
- Take a lemon sized roti dough roll a bit round and take small lemon sized aloo mix stuff in the rolled roti dough.
- Roll the stuffed aloo mix with the help of dry wheat flour dust to a normal size roti.
- Heat up the tawa once the tawa is hot place a rolled aloo parata add a 1/4 teaspoon of oil/ghee and flip another side and cook properly on both sides.
- Serve aloo parata with pickle/curd.
Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha is one of the most loved Punjabi Indian breakfast bread which is cooked There are many variations of stuffed potato paratha recipe. This popular flatbread stuffed with delicately spiced potatoes is a real treat. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes.