Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie.
You can have Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie
- You need 2 of flat steaks or cubed steak.
- You need 1 of small onion.. slice.
- You need 5 of chop garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of For the mashers.
- It’s To taste of As much potatoes as you want.
- It’s As needed of Butter.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- It’s To taste of Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder.
- You need As needed of Cheese.
Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie instructions
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside.
- Set the oven at 350.
- Cut the steak up into bite sized..
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it.
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it.
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside.
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese..
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done..
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it.