Paprika Rose Potatoes.
You can cook Paprika Rose Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paprika Rose Potatoes
- You need 4-6 of medium white rose potatoes.
- It’s drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp or to taste of smoked paprika.
- It’s as needed of chicken broth to liquefy.
Paprika Rose Potatoes instructions
- Wash, remove eyes, and slice potatoes into 1/4" medallions..
- Drizzle olive oil in cast iron skillet. Add potato slices. Sprinkle generously with salt and paprika. Brown on medium heat. Turn and continue cooking. Add some chicken broth to liquefy. Cover and cook until potatoes have softened and look slightly translucent..