Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls.
You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls
- Prepare of I lbs ground turkey.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of each.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Pomegranate molasses.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Vegeta season.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of chili.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each dry cilantro and parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Onion diced and chopped fine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mild pepper paste.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Spaghetti any choice.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of each.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Mushroom.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot pepper paste.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- It’s Cup of tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need Cup of spaghetti water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegeta season.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Baked Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Balls step by step
- This is step 2 : 😂 sorry 😂cook spaghetti as the box directions but 2 minutes less I have angel hair so It was 3 minutes using boiling water And 1 tablespoon of salt and 1/4 cup vegetable oil drain wash in cold water add 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and reserve cup of spaghetti water.
- Step 1 :✋😂 mix all ingredients of the turkey meat balls above then using ice cream scoop make balls and cook over medium heat with oil.
- Step 3: over medium heat add oil onions mushrooms garlic both paste and cook for few then add tomatoes sauce add the spices and cook for 10 minutes then after that add spaghetti water you could use broth instead.
- Then you add the spaghetti to sauce cook for few minutes so the color of the spaghetti will change then put in the tray add the meat on top and cook in oven 375 for 15 minutes and broiler for 10 minutes so the top will get crunchy.
- Enjoy I add some Parmesan cheese on top with sprinkles of parsley yummy.
- By the way you could cook the turkey ground over medium heat without making meatballs and add to the sauce then add on top the spaghetti and cook in over another way 🍝.