Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙. "An easy weeknight meal, this pork piccata with spaghetti is a super simple pantry recipe. Pick up the pork chops (or chicken breasts, thighs, pork tenderloin, or fish fillet) and parsley on your way home from work and the rest is probably already waiting at home for you. If you can't get enough of the salty.
Cook the spaghetti; drain and toss with butter and Parmesan. A leftover recipe for pork chop spaghetti. Add drained pasta to the sauce and stir well. You can have Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙
- You need 4 of Boneless or on the bone Pork Chops.
- You need 1 lb of Thin Spaghetti or pasta of your choice.
- You need 1/2 of Cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Capers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable Stock or Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp of unsalted buttet.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Rice or All Purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chopped or dried Parsley.
Top with parmesan and fresh basil if desired. Approximate cost/serving: If you only use one pork chop, cut it in small pieces. Bright and savory butter on pork chops with cheesy cauliflower? In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the herb butter and set aside.
Pork Chop Piccata with Parmesan Herb Spaghetti 😙 step by step
- Heat up a non stick or cast Iron Pan or you can bake the chops add 1 Tblsp of the oil in a medium or large plate add flour..
- In a large pot add 4 to 5 cups of water add 1Tbsp of salt heat till boiling, in the mean time Season Pork Chops with Salt and Pepper take pinches of or 1 tsp of each coat both sides then coat with flour on both sides set aside..
- Once Pan is warm add Pork chops sear on both sides approximately 10 mins per side depending on thickness of chop,till cooked through..
- Check pasta water if boiling add spaghetti stir with a fork so it does not stick,keep checking every 2 mins for about 10 to 15 mins cook until al dente stage meaning it should still have bite to it do not overcook pasta no longer than 15 mins. Once cooked strain in a colander and put back in pot add a little olive to coat so it doesn't stick about 1 Tbsp.
- Take cooked pork chops out of pan put on plate add 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter,garlic veggie broth, capers and lemon juice to pan bring to a simmer about 5 mins add to Spaghetti stir to combine add parmesan cheese..
- Put spaghetti on individual plstes add zpork zchops add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and parsleu, slice lemon for decorating (optional) and enjoy!.
Rub the chops with ranch seasoning, and season with salt and pepper. A plain fried pork chop isn't anything new, but these parmesan and herb crusted pork chops bring boring dinner to life with a crispy crust and flash-fry so Let's make some pork chops, shall we? I learned this recipe years ago from a Giada DeLaurentiis episode and I've been making it for years. Pork chops are browned and topped with a lemon sauce, capers, and parsley in this lemony pork piccata recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. A wonderful tender pork dish with a delicate piccata sauce.