Spaghetti with spinach and garlic. Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, boil the kettle and tip the spinach into a large colander. Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan to serve.
Chop one head of garlic, leave the other garlic cloves whole. Add both garlics to the pan. The Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta With Roasted Garlic is a quick and easy pasta that you can make with a simple set of ingredients. You can cook Spaghetti with spinach and garlic using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with spinach and garlic
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 12 oz. of dried spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 cup of thawed frozen spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Spinach Toss Spaghetti w/ Tomatoes & Garlic Haiku: "Chef V I loved this! This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce. I'm a really big fan of using an entire package of fresh spinach in a single recipe. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pot.
Spaghetti with spinach and garlic instructions
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. While you're waiting for the noodles to cook, prep the sauce..
- Add the olive oil, shallot, garlic, pepper flakes, a good pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper to a small pot and put it on low heat. Let infuse for 5 minutes then take the pot off the heat..
- Drain the noodles once they're cooked, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Toss the noodles with the sauce, spinach and cheese. Add extra salt as needed. If the pasta gets too clumpy, loosen it with a bit of pasta water. Drizzle with a bit more extra virgin olive oil before serving..
Add pasta to pan with spinach mixture and toss to coat. This simple and delicious spaghetti recipe with garlic butter mushrooms and spinach takes minutes to make and is perfect for busy weekdays. Yes, this pasta is really as good as it sounds. And let's be honest, it's pretty hard to mess up pasta but this is one of those fail-safe, idiot-proof recipes that I'm. This garlic butter spaghetti is that, in a nutshell.