Baked Spaghetti with Bread.
You can cook Baked Spaghetti with Bread using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spaghetti with Bread
- Prepare of Bread.
- You need 6 slices of store baked Italian bread.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of kosher salt to sprinkle.
- Prepare of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 pound of cooked spaghetti pasta.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flame roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of capers.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 3-1/2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2-1/3 ounces of Gouda cheese.
Baked Spaghetti with Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit. Add ground beef to a deep oven safe pan. Add the onion, peppers, olives, capers, and spices. Add tomato sauce, paste, and diced tomatoes. Simmer 10 minutes stir in the pasta..
- Get the gouda and slice. Add all over the top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the parmesan over the top. Put into oven for 1 hour..
- Slice the bread melt the butter. Add the sliced bread and fry the bread in the butter..
- Turn and add the garlic. Toast the back side till browned and crispy. Sprinkle with kosher salt and set aside. Take the spaghetti out of the oven and let rest 15 minutes..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.