Potato mutton keema. Mutton keema recipe with potato is a gravy curry recipe made with mutton keema , potatoes and Indian spices. Indian food is also heavily infuenced by. SAF Recipe mutton potato keema recipe mutton keema recipe.
Mutton Keema Recipe is a gravy curry recipe made with minced meat and usually called as mutton kheema or keema eaten with Mutton Keema Recipe, How To Make Mutton Keema Mash the boiled potato very well, like a smooth potato paste. Then add the cornflour, salt and all the Lastly sprinkle some chopped onion and chat masala over them. You can cook Potato mutton keema using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato mutton keema
- You need 1 kg of mutton keema.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 3 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of peprica powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
- It’s of green coriandr as your taste.
- It’s of garam masala powder 1sp.
- You need of potato half kg.
How to make Mutton Keema: Heat oil in a kadai or pan and toss the onions in to it. Make this Mutton Recipe a quick and easy Potato Recipe of Tandoori Aloo Keema at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below. You can make mutton keema curry or mutton keema dry as per your preference. If you want to make this Mutton Keema recipe taste richer, just add some fresh cream or butter cubes to the dish.
Potato mutton keema instructions
- Take a pan add oil.when oil is hot then add onion cook till brown in colour..
- Add keema cook fr five minute..
- Add ginger garlic paste and grinded green chilli and tomato.cook for 7 minute..
- Add salt,peprica powder,red chilli powder,black pepper powder and garam masala powder then cook fr 5 minute..
- Add potato and cook fr 5 minute..
- Add water cook fr 30 minute..
- Garnish with green coriandr..
- Ready to serve it..
Mutton kheema is the most simpletest meal that you can prepare at your home for a Sunday meal. The masalas that we have used are simple and can be found at our day to day. Mutton keema cutlet – the juicy succulent minced meat wrapped in lacy breaded crumbs, crunchy No potatoes are added, simply because I do not like them in my keema recipe. It is in fact one bowl. Mutton Keema recipe, with a simple and easy to follow directions, this will be your go to Mutton keema is nothing but lamb mince.