Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce.
You can cook Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce
- You need 500 g of spaghetti (uncooked).
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of parsley flakes.
Spaghetti Balls and Meat sauce instructions
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water and return to pot..
- Add all ingredients to pot and mix thoroughly with hands.
- Using a large icecream scoop. Scoop mixture and press against side of pot to cut excess off. Release from scoop directly into deep fryer that has been preheated to 300°F.
- Deep fry for 3 minutes..
- Use your favorite meat sauce and plate it with sauce, then the balls on top..