You can have Veggie Spaghetti using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Spaghetti
- You need of for spaghetti.
- It’s 1 pack of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 litre of water.
- You need of veggies.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of julienne capsicum (red and green).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- Prepare of for sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (+1 tbsp for assembling in the end).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomatoes diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water (divided as required).
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Veggie Spaghetti step by step
- Assemble ingredients. Chop/shred all veggies..
- Boil spaghetti with salt and oil. Drain and add 1 tsp oil..
- Prepare sauce. Heat oil in pan, add minced garlic and fry. Add paprika and roast. Add onion, fry till translucent. Add tomatoes and cook. To soften tomatoes, add little water and let it cook..
- When tomatoes are soft, add salt, oregano, crushed red chillies, soya sauce, and oregano. Cook sauce, add water if required..
- Add veggies to pan and coat in sauce. Add little water to make sauce liquid..
- Heat some oil in a pot and add spaghetti. Add veggie and sauce to the spaghetti and mix well. Serve hot..