Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole. This cheesy keto casserole recipe has a spaghetti squash base, then a layer of cheese, a layer of sour cream, a layer of chili, and then more cheese (of course.) It's hearty and satisfying, but not so heavy that it will weigh you down. I like mine sprinkled with cilantro, but that's completely optional. Deliciously cheesy spaghetti squash casserole makes a wonderful side dish and is substantial enough to serve as a meatless main course.
Ingredients of Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole
- It’s 3 of # raw spaghetti squash or 2# cooked.
- It’s 1 of # ground Turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 2 T of chipotle peppers in adobo, chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tsp powder).
- You need 1 T of fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp dried).
- You need 1 of medium tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 C of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 1/2 T of lime juice (1/2 lime).
- You need 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of queso fresco cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Prepared squash (I used).
This vegetarian casserole makes a rich This Spaghetti Squash Casserole was a big hit at a potluck recently where there were more than a few vegetarians around the table, and it would be a. Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes. View full nutritional breakdown of Cheesy Chili Spaghetti Squash Casserole calories by ingredient. Cool, cut and scrape out seeds.
Cheesy chili spaghetti squash casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut open raw squash lengthwise, steam or roast for an hour. When ready, remove 3C of strands with a fork, set aside. You can use the shell for serving if desired..
- In a medium nonstick pan, brown the turkey for 5 minutes. Drain and return to the pan. Add the chipotle peppers, cumin,tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, S&P, garlic, oregano and broth. Mix all together and stir well; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 12-15 minutes..
- Sprinkle the spaghetti strands with S&P and place in a 9×13 casserole dish or the emptied shells..
- Pour the turkey chili mixture over the spaghetti. Spoon the yogurt over the chili and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered, or until heated through..
Shred the rest with a fork. Healthy, Delicious Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole! Please click the thumbs up for more Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipes! This Spaghetti Squash Casserole channels all the flavor of our favorite lasagna recipe with a healthy low-carb twist! This cheesy pasta is the ultimate pantry meal.