Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚.
You can have Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚
- Prepare 6-7 of eggs.
- Prepare 4-5 of potato's chopped.
- It’s 1 half of onion chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of stocks green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 Tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Oil.
- Prepare of Extra oil (as needed).
Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚 step by step
- In a large skillet heat up oil on medium heat. Once oil is heated add in chopped onions and potato's. Add paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, green onion, and pepper to potato's and onions. Cover with lid and let cook on medium heat. Occasionally mix potato's and onions until they are cooked through..
- Beat 6-7 eggs into a batter. Move potato's to one side of the pan. Dump eggs on empty side of pan. Recover eggs and potatoes and let set until eggs start to become solid. Still eggs occasionally until fully cooked..
- Break up eggs and mix together with potato's. Add chedder cheese to top and cover. Let sit 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted..
- Serve with more chopped green onion (optional) and a side of toast! Enjoy!!.